test

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Last year Dylan made me be April O’Neal for Halloween and it sucked cause no one got who I was supposed to be unless I had Donatello next to me and even then they’d be like
“Oh, but her yellow jumpsuit doesn’t quite look like that, does it..?”
And I’d get all pissy and go
“well, no shit…but she’s a cartoon character. Why don’t you go tell Jessica Rabbit over there that her waist and boobs aren’t even close to the right proportions?” or something like that.
I handle criticism very well. Always have.
So yesterday when Dylan came back from the thrift store with an idea for this year’s costumes, I was beyond sceptical. But I have to hand it to him, this could be a good one. Although if I want to eat anything between now and Halloween, I will have to move some buttons around.

No comments:

Post a Comment