test

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Say it to my Facebook

I hate giving presentations. Hate it! And more than that, I hate being put on the spot and forced to speak unprepared.
I should have seen this one coming though. I can see that now.

Anyways, so facebook’s a bitch. Figure it out- they change it. Can’t possibly be improving every time. Never thought I’d consider closing my account but I am. I won’t…. I mean, what can I say, that’s my main way of communicating with my sister and plenty of my friends back home. Plus I’m curious, which is fancy for I like to snoop, and really like to be able to keep track of people without keeping in touch with them. But, back to the main point, it’s getting so annoying with new features and updates and crap that it’s starting to annoy me more than keeping me entertained.

I’m old, I don’t like changes.

And who gets to decide what makes for a Top Story on there anyways? Just wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment