test

Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's called kharma, but I don't think it's spelled like that...

If I am ever in a position to hire somebody, I will never tell them “ok, I’ll give you a call for sure” and then not. Call me crazy or naïve or whatever, but I feel like if you tell people you are going to call them, you should. Even if all you can say is “thanks, but we’re not interested.”

I work tonight and hopefully they’ll have next week’s schedule ready. I’m kind of curious to see what it looks like, if I really am getting phased out. The golf course is hiring and I will drop off an application there tomorrow.

Little miss Daisy is doing good and we are very glad she has finally figured out what the litter box is for. Last night she also survived being left on her own for the first time. Me and Dylan went to check out the Pub Quiz at the Moose Lounge downtown and it was actually pretty cool. If we can get a team rounded up, that would be a fun way to spend coming Wednesday nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment