test

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

If Pocatello is hell, then where's heaven...?

I think I’m just going to go do the written test for the Idaho driver’s license tomorrow, even though I didn’t really study for it, and if I fail then I’ll actually study before I take it again. It’s just 3 bucks and I feel like most of it is common sense anyways…. but I suppose we’ll see about that.

It’s not even 2 months left now before we move down to the armpit of Idaho; Pocatello. It’s so crazy, every time we tell someone that’s where we’re moving to, they’re like
“ooooh…you’re really going to go there?? Well… don’t worry, I’m sure it will be ok.” Or
“it’s not THAT bad, you’ll be all right”
or
“it’s not like it’s forever, and you can always come back here”
like we just announced we were moving to hell. I know it won’t be that bad, I actually think it will be kind of good. Just like Moscow or any small university town it will be what we make of it and with the right group of friends any place can be a good place. I’m actually kind of excited, in Pocatello we can finally
-unpack for real
-work on making friends for more than a month
-cook in a real kitchen
-close the bed room door so Daisy can’t keep us up by going Tazmanian Devil in our bed
And that’s just of the top of my head now… I can’t even imagine all the other things we’ll be able to do and get once stationary for real, (get a Costco card…) it should be an adventure. And one I’m ready for.

My grandfather is on the other side now. I hope he is enjoying himself there.

No comments:

Post a Comment