test

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What was I thinking...?

I am so tired. Our conference starts tomorrow and I’m supposed to last till 7 pm this workday on 3 hours of sleep.
Coffee me up.
And, more than anything I feel like such an idiot. One day that lasted. One day. Sunday night: Apology, promise to change, want to be a better person, accept this gift as a token of my sincerity.

And we were like, oh… that’s nice. Everybody deserves a second chance. If he’s reaching out a hand we can take it.

Monday night: drag home random chicks, give them the tour of the house (as always, why can’t you go to their house???) they’re loud, you’re loud, they rile up the pets, they lock my cat in the attic, they stay up till 5, I ask them to keep it down, they say yes, but they don’t. You don't. You don't change.

Oh august, please come soon. Then our lease is up and we can finally move out.

No comments:

Post a Comment