test

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

It's a very flat chicken, shaped like a cracker

I have a new obsession.
The chickn n’ biskit crackers.
Marlee got me hooked.
Before that I’d seen them in store but
a) I thought it said “chicken and a basket” which made no sense… and
b) hello, I don’t eat chicken.

But then she brought them to Targhee and I figured what the hell, it’s a damn cracker not an actual chicken. And I can't deny it, they’re good. I think the main reason I like them is cause they’re so salty.
I told you, I could eat a salt shaker way easier than a bowl of sugar.
Anyways, I realize they must have some form of chicken in or on them…. And I don’t feel so great about that.
But on the other hand, I’ve tried to imagine live chickens being ground up, beaks and feathers and all, specifically to be sprinkled onto my crackers.
Awful scenarios playing in my mind. My snack is flavored with the dust of murder. And?
Nothing.
Honestly, I don’t care. I love those crackers.
I just don’t love that I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment