test

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Just cause I thought the spinach needed to be used

Me: is it cool if it's more like an egg scramble..? Just realized I've never actually made a successful omelette in my life...
D: I can make an omelette ... (making it sound like it's opening a yoghurt container, or something similarly difficult)
Me: Ok, well… then omelette it is.

So I fry the onion, mushrooms, garlic and spinach. Grate the cheese and make the omelette mix. Pour it in, turn the heat down…. And when I call Mr. Gordon Ramsey over to flip the omelette…. He f-s it up and makes it into, what else, a scramble.
Which is fine.
Then he blames me for letting the bottom get too brown before calling him.
Not fine.
And promises that next time, he’ll show me how to make the perfect omelette.
Oh, this is so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment