test

Sunday, March 18, 2012

No need to be PC on Sunday

Dylan is watching a show on face blindness. It might be some of the dumbest crap I’ve witnessed in a long time.
No, no, I believe it’s real diagnoses or whatever … and I’m sure being face blind sucks. But this show sucks more. Reason? The damn reporter.
This is how I believe the pitching for this show went:

Ditsy reporter woman (in a British accent) : So I find the topic of face blindness positively fascinating and I want to do a whole show on it!

Male CBS boss: I see… so how do propose the layout of the show?

Woman (let’s car her Barbara): Oh! Well! I will speak to people who suffer from face blindness and ask them what it is like….. and then I will show them pictures of faces, of faces!! Get it? cause they’re face blind…. So they won’t recognize the faces!
And then, when the viewer feels like I got all the mileage I can out of that…. I’m going to just keep on talking about it. Cause I mean, these people are face blind! They are face blind! They don’t recognize faces. At all!
Imagine a person not speaking Russian, trying to read Russian and understand what they are reading…. Well, they can’t right?
This will be just like that. But with faces!

Boss: I didn’t hear a word you just said. Show me your tits and you got yourself a show!

No comments:

Post a Comment