test

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Everything's so big in Phoenix...

I'm on the 7th floor of the Hyatt. Which is basically the basement, it's that tall. I have a balcony that's only mine. It's the size of a normal bedroom and has a huge table with 5 chairs.
It's kind of cool but it makes me feel a little bad. Like the furniture is standing out there, starring at me through the glass doors, whispering
"that's it? it's just her in there? well, so much for the grand evenings out here with friends watching the sunset while sipping cocktails and talking about culture and exotic places..."

A little bit ago I was going to ride the elevator down to the main floor and had to let the first one go because I couldn't fit in there. There was a girl and a wedding dress, no room for me. When the seccond elevator stopped, it had like seven people in it, and plenty of space for me. The elevators are big. And so was the dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment