test

Monday, January 16, 2012

Yoga doodle do

Did the yoga video again this morning. Gosh, I have the best character. Especially since I had the day off from work and nothing else to do before 2 pm.

Although, the difference between a yoga video and an actual class is that the video won’t mix it up. Like, at all. It’s the exact same program every time.
I don’t know if you realized that.
I don’t know if I realized that… but anyways, it’s all good. I’ll just have to yardsale for some more work-out dvds and build myself an entire collection and that way I’ll be able to mix it up all I want.

Once you get over that initial embarrassment of buying work-out videos it is apparently a very slippery slope…

Just promise you’ll have an intervention when I start wearing leg warmers and leotards in hot pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment