test

Monday, January 30, 2012

I like to focus on what's important...

Read an interview in Vanity Fair that featured George Clooney, Matt Damon and Daniel Craig. At the gym of course, I don’t subscribe to any magazines and if I did it certainly wouldn’t be to Vanity Fair which is 90% advertisement for shit I can’t afford and probably wouldn’t buy if I could and 10% articles which I don’t even think are that great. But when given the choice to stare at a wall, read an actual intellectual magazine with big words and few pictures and Vanity Fair…. Well, you can’t be too choosy.

Anyways, so this article was really just a questionnaire that the three hunks had filled out, without looking over each other’s shoulders, one can assume. Because Clooney was all “I’m a good person who wants to save the world and feel everyone’s pain” and Damon was all “I love my wife and kids more than anything in the world and that’s all that matters” and Craig was like “I fart and pick my nose.”

So now, I can’t help but wonder, if the three actually were to read this and see the what the others answered, who would feel like a dumbass?
Craig for not taking it serious or Clooney and Damon for treating it like an entry form to heaven?

No comments:

Post a Comment