test

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

That just sucks

You know the shirt I was wearing yesterday?
No?
Well, neither will you ever because it’s lost in the wall of our house. Gone forever, unless I can get my hands on one of those fancy gripper devices that garbage pickers (I’m sorry, sanitary workers) have.
We have a closet with shelves were I store my sweaters and the two top shelves don’t really have any sides to them, if that makes sense, instead it’s just open into the inside of the wall….. random, I know. So last night after I got back from work and night class I was so eager to get out of my outfit and into my sweats that I just threw the sweater onto the shelf and somehow managed to throw it too far sideways and into the black hole of the wall interior.

So yeah, I guess it’s not a sweater anymore, but rather wall insulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment