test

Monday, January 30, 2012

The Good, the Bad and the Missing

It’s hard work being on vacation. Long drive back yesterday and Monday morning in the office feels like a block of concrete on my forehead.

Last night presented me with two surprises, one good and one bad.
Bad- the washer which has been shitty since day 1 is now completely broken. Sucks.
Good – Adam made me a lemon-merengue pie and brought over. Delicious, definitely my favorite member of the pie family.

Then we watched a super strange indie movie with a name so long it’s impossible to remember, something like “the meticulous infatuation of little teardrops” or something nonsense-like like that.
I fell asleep and had a night full of insane dreams and lots of waking up confused. When I left for work this morning the dog was missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment