test

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Melting point

It was because I said I’d do yoga at least once a week. And it was because Dylan signed up for a beginning yoga class (although he’s thinking of dropping it now since it’s full of fat and unathletic people…. I know, he’s so mean. But at least we’ll be burning in hell together). And it was because I constantly see on Facebook and read in blogs that people buy them and do it and I didn’t want to be out of the loop. I didn’t want to be the looser who still goes to the gym when everyone else gets ripped in front of their TV or whatever.
Ok?
Ok, so that’s why I succumbed and bought a yoga dvd. I figured that way I can always get my weekly session in, no excuses, and I figured we could do it together.
If you can’t tell, I’m still having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that I bought a work-out video.
Never thought I would. But I never thought I’d be married to a man rocking a moustache before 30 either.
Things change.

So, I shopped around on amazon for a while before deciding to go with Jillian Michel’s Total Yoga Meltdown. It got here Friday and we did it yesterday.
Together.
Sort of.
I was on the mat doing the exercises while Dylan was sitting in the chair eating Ben & Jerry’s watching me. The video has levels 1 and 2. I did level 2. I guess Dylan did level 0.
But maybe next time we can do level 1, both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment