test

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Summy dummy

Oh I forgot you’re supposed to sum up your year and stuff… not really up to it. But let’s see; 2011 was the year I went back to school (again) and started my job at the Gender Center. It was the year we moved out of Old Town and into the big house.

Jessica moved away. Tiffany moved in. I went home and Dylan went to Reno.
I have questioned the system, my own intelligence, other people’s intelligence, other systems… asked a lot of questions and not necessarily gotten a lot of answers.

2012 is the year I turn 30. I’ve kept saying I’m going to have a crisis. Wait for it. It will come. For now all I know is that for my birthday I want to leave town. That’s what I want you to get me sweatums- outta here.

Through my job I’ve seen the good, the bad and the ugly this last year. Tomorrow I go back for another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment