test

Monday, August 2, 2010

I vote for green trees and more bikes

I got the election information and voting card and stuff in the mail today. The Swedish elections are this fall. I really don’t plan on living in Sweden within the next four years but still feel like it’s my duty and responsibility as a citizen and a believer in the democratic system (and all that blah blah..) to vote. So I guess now I’ll have to do some research and find out what I want to vote for. I’ll probably end up doing one of those “what party should you vote for” polls on facebook. And then a different one on a different website, cause you know you always want to independent sources…and call it good. I feel like bad adult.

Today I told a customer who got mad because we don’t serve waffles, French toast or pancakes that he should just go to IHOP instead. I kind of enjoy working my last week not giving a damn about what people think.

No comments:

Post a Comment