test

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Who said nothing happens in Pocatello? TV is here!

So far Pocatello is hot, weather wise, but pretty cold job wise. Today we drove out to Blackfoot and went swimming to cool off, which was nice, but I wish there was a closer place to go swimming.

Job wise I am really hoping I get that job for the university, but I have no idea how good my chances are and when they will start actually calling for interviews and stuff. So I am looking for other stuff too, but there could definitely be more jobs to apply for…they’re few and far between.

The Swedish girl has not contacted me yet, Dylan looked her up on the ISU web site but I don’t want to seem too eager and insane so I will give her at least a week or two before I contact her.

Just saw on the local news that Extreme Home Makeover is happening right now, right here in Pocatello. On 8th street. I feel like walking over there to sneak a peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment