test

Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm going to beat her down and make her my friend..moahaha

Here's what's cool; there's a Swedish exchange student arriving to Pocatello from Umea University tonight. I went to the IPO and asked and they told me. Her name is Linnea and she has no choice (given that she's cool) we are going to be friends! So I'm excited about that, I don't care that she probably went abroad in the first place to meet foreign people and experience a new culture and all that jazz and not just hang out with someone from her old city....I can be her guide in the jungle of Wal Mart's, Starbucks, over sized everything and the Idahoan mentality. Or something.

I have also applied for a couple of jobs, one that I really really want....and I'm trying not to get my hopes up but they are way up.

The new apartment is pretty cool, not huge in anyway but big enough and now pretty much all decorated and livable. So...so far so good I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment