test

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hm...what to think?

Another rather sunny rather cold day. A little homework, leftovers and a walk around town with Tiffany. She’s all medically knowledgeable, which works out good for me, cause trying to google symptoms, you know…. You get so many answers that by the time you shut the computer off you have at least a few tumours and a handful of viruses.
Tiffany suggested allergies. Which is crazy in a way and not so crazy in another way.
I just really hate this feeling that I can’t take a full breath. It’s like my lounges are only 80% of their normal capacity. And then I get dizzy. No runny nose, no itchy eyes. But maybe allergies still.

Oh well. Maybe when I have my biometrics taken on Tuesday they’ll scan my lounges and tell me if they look alright. That would not be worth $600. But it would make me feel like I got something out of the deal at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment