test

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pick and pack

I need to pack. I hate packing. The only thing I dislike more than packing, when it comes to packing, is unpacking. That’s a lot of whining for three sentences. And, I’m only packing for three days. I’m ridiculous.

We’re driving to Bellingham tomorrow, me, Dylan and Darryl, to attend Austin’s art show. Should be fun. Camping would have been fun too but the way the weather is looking, I’m not too bummed about missing out on that. No doubt will there be more chances to camp this summer.

I don’t start work until 4 today so this morning, even though it was kind of raining, I went for a walk. There are so many cute and different looking houses downtown Coeur d’Alene, going for a walk is almost like window shopping. And of course I find myself facing the same dilemma as when it comes to my missing talents; if I had to pick a house, one house, that I could have, which one would it be?

It’s really hard to decide, I don’t want anything too big because I look at those huge houses and all I can think is “what a pain in the ass to clean” and I don’t like to the too boxy looking houses and I really want a porch so I can sit outside with a cup of tea or a glass of wine and watch people go by and chat with my friends who would just randomly stop by without calling first but have a sixth sense about just when to show up on my front step.

And my cat would come stroke my legs and fall asleep all curled up in an empty chair and Dylan’s dog would not bark and raise hell but just be cute and well behaved and… all right, enough day dreaming. Packing it is. What do I want to wear Sunday?

2 comments:

  1. If you are in need of packing then you can consult Pick and Pack. Here you can get various type of services related to packaging or assembling the product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does matter that you don't like packing. You can get reliable service from Pick and Pack.

    ReplyDelete