test

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Tired... but Terrific Targhee

I was one of the first ones up the main lift this morning. Headed far left out to Chief Joseph's Bowl and stood on the edge for a moment, watching the sun wake the valley. Then hit the groomed slope before anyone else, with nobody around. It was one of those moments where you understand how people can be religious.

It's been a pretty spectacular weekend. Amazing weather, good snow, good fun.
We got full days in both Friday and Saturday and I did 5 runs before heading out this morning.

I was the only one from our group to rise with the early ski birds. Not because I'm such a hard core skier though... but because one of our roomies snores loud enough to wake the dead. Seriously, I feel like I've slept maybe nine hours total in three nights and even though I was tired as a drugged honey badger this morning, I figured I might as well put my gear on and get some snow time rather than staying in the room and listen to the broken chain saw.

Now I have a lot of homework and a lot of sleep to catch up on. I should really do some of the first before I retire to the other... but I don't know that I will...

No comments:

Post a Comment