test

Sunday, February 12, 2012

February 12, 2012

Rainy, muggy Sunday. We decided against Pebble since it was so skied down Friday and they got no new snow. I walked the dog and made an attempt at a 20 minute core workout session that I found online. It was this insane muscle man Rambo guy who said he did yogalates but really did a bootcamp version of pilates. I tried to follow along but he went way too fast and did way too many reps. I felt like an elephant doing ballet.
Then I studied a little bit, went to the store and somehow now this day is pretty much over. Oh, and somewhere in there I also ate too many cashews and gave myself a belly ache. Yep, that's about it. A Sunday I probably won't remember.

1 comment:

  1. If you happen to be just getting started doing an abdominal exercise, you would likely like to first have a couple of things in location in advance, includes getting a daily bodily quiz administered.

    ReplyDelete