test

Friday, November 18, 2011

Don't call me, I'll call you

My phone is not working again. I say again, because this is certainly not the first time this has happened. Every time either I or Dylan loose our debit card, and we always loose the card the payment for my phone is set up to, my phone quits working. This is a great opportunity to do something most people don’t do nearly enough; call New Dehli. I shouldn’t say that, it could be Bangkok. Or Goa. What do I know?

I know that the phone call will take for ever. I know that I’ll have to repeat my name a million times (Aaaaaasa, Ass as in ass, A as in A… yep that’s my name, uhuh, yep… Don’t judge me Mr. Nagashikakonya...)
Then they’ll ask for my first pet’s name. Ah, Cello? you say Ms. Ass… of course, that’s a splendid name for a pet. No need to repeat it, I got it the first time!

Then you have the new card information, that’s tricky. Repeat and re-repeat.
What plan do you want to be on? Same as before we cancelled it, and what was that? You don’t know Ms. Ass…. Well how about an upgrade? No? how about a smaller, but still an upgrade, upgrade? I will not tell you what payment plan you were on before Ms. Ass because I cannot see it here. No upgrade you say. Hm. I will put you on hold now, okay? No okay? Okay!

I can make fun of foreigners because I am one. Okay?
Okay, time to make the call.

No comments:

Post a Comment