test

Monday, July 25, 2011

Bye Bye Birdie

Getting ready to say goodbye again. Oh, it sucks. Saying goodbye and unpack bags after trips; hate it. Just my parents are taking me to the airport though, at least I don’t have to do them all at the same time. The little brother is talking about coming over for Christmas. That’d be fun, but money and time rarely seem to work in his favour, so I’m not holding my breath on that one, just hoping.

4 weeks, inexpensive shopping, expensive eating and drinking, 4 kids, plenty of friends and family, 1 terrorist attack to shake the living hell out of all of us, and a feeling having forgot something important….. later. I’m heading back. It’s been good. It’ll be good to be back.

And as for the birdie; we just found one this morning that had drowned in the flower pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment