test

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Back- in Orange and Black

No, I actually just realized that I don’t even own an ISU shirt, or any other gear save for pens…
We did New Student Orientation today, me and Sammy. She was dressed up in appropriate patriotic clothing and also jacked up on a quad mocha. I actually did also pay a visit to Mocha Madness this morning, but somehow got so involved in a conversation about uncomfortable flip flops with Rob behind the counter- that I walked out with a Kona Mocha Frappuccino... I don’t think they even have caffeine in them. I was going for my usual double shot soy-caramel-mocha.. but don’t know what happened.

Last night I went to Revive at Five with Bobby(who knows everyone in this town) and Jake(who is taller than everyone in this town) and it was pretty cool. But sleep deprived and over heated, I felt sort of crummy and made it a short night.
Slept better this last night but still need to catch up on some zzz. And make sure I get me some real caffeine in the mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment