test

Sunday, May 15, 2011

what to write

Extreme Makeover Home Edition is on TV. Yesterday I talked to a girl who lives next door the house they built here in town back in August. She was saying the foundation is cracking, the paint is chipped already and they are having a bunch of problems with the house. Maybe building a house that normally would take several weeks or even months to put together in just one week is not the greatest plan.

I’m supposed to send in notes for the discussion I’m leading during the DC conference I’m going to in June. They’re due tomorrow and I haven’t written them. Because I have no idea what kind of notes they are expecting.. length, format, stuff like that. I got an e-mail saying I was supposed to send them in and in the e-mail it also said
“and if you have any questions regarding these notes or need any help writing them, just let me know”
So I let her know. And got nothing back. So I don’t know if I should just totally freestyle it or not send it in or what.

Oh the dilemmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment