test

Monday, May 2, 2011

Go Bristol!

So instead of celebrating the death of a person, which is just too morbid for me, let’s focus on some more positive news, shall we; Bristol Palin is considering supporting gay marriage!
Now that’s worth doing a little twirl for!

I am in no way intending to say or reflect anything positive about Usama Bin Ladin and hopefully he will spend eternity realizing what he did and the pain he caused. But celebrating his death... well, let’s see, he celebrated the deaths of thousands, and we condemned him for it. So... if we celebrate his death, how are we any better? Apparently this is only a paradox for my liberal, overly pacifist mind and a total no-brainer for most people around me, but nonetheless.
I dance on nobody’s grave.

Instead, today I applaud Bristol and may she continue to feel attracted to the burning flame of logic. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment