test

Saturday, May 21, 2011

haha, who's your friend?

Back from the dorms. Everyone else had a view. But I had everything else. Pretty excited about that arrangement.
When the man who says
"you need help with that? Cause I can get my staff to do it.."
is your friend, well, you're hooked up. And I'm talking hooked up as in toothpaste, pillow, tv, bedding, private bathroom...

And overall I’d have to say the summit turned out good. A few mishaps, a few schedule changes that were less successful, but overall, definitely went well. The girls seemed happy.

This morning we started out with yoga in the grass, soaked in sunshine and bird song.
I’m excited to see how my tie dye shirt turns out, never done that before.
Learned a few things about opposable thumbs and acne.
But mostly, I got over 30 hours of work in.
Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment