test

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm going to answer that with a toe touch

Just gave a presentation at new employee orientation. Thought I did alright. Knew there weren’t going to be any questions because my boss had assured me there weren’t going to be any questions… there never are, she said.

But I still asked, are there any questions? Oh, and there were.

-Which bathroom do transgender people go to?

-How do you handle transgender people? (eh..with latex gloves?)

-What exactly do you do in your office?

(that was only the main focus of my entire presentation so maybe I didn’t do alright after all…)

-Why is that important?

(because we ultimately want everybody to sit in a circle and sing Kumbaya… duh!)

I hate presentations. Next time I’m going to do an interpretive dance instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment