test

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

my secret is no secret

I was to ever be famous; it would be for one reason only. So I could be on Dancing with the Stars. Yep, this coming from the person who totally burns people who like Justin Bieber. And no thank you, I would not like to take a moment to self reflect.

Watched the finale last night, and the night before. Every Monday I wish I was in a ballroom gown swirling away with Mark Ballas. I imagine us rehearse these super complicated routines, use each other’s make up and giggle over healthy smoothies in between fittings for our outrageous stage outfits.

Monday nights the tv has been mine. Been ever since we got a tv. Dylan would occasionally drop a negative comment about the show (I think whenever he felt his testosterone levels drop from too much sequins and feathers) but mostly he’d be pretty good about letting me watch my dancers.

One night, about a month or so ago, I overheard him asking our neighbor
“Hey man, did you watch Dancing with the Stars last night when NKOTB was on?”
While drinking beer. Priceless.

Oh, there’s a little diva in all of us. Mine sparkles like a purple disco ball and dances with Mark Ballas to the tunes of cheesy 80’s music surrounded by fake smoke and an audience stunned by their grace.
Perfect 10’s – every time.

3 comments:

  1. Förstår precis vad du menar ;) Undrar om det är överdosering av Dirty Dancing i en tidig ålder som gjort det...

    Tyvärr tar det nog lite tid att få till det där med att graciöst röra sig över dansgolvet. Jag och Tomas har vår 3:e lektion i 10-dans ikväll (rumba och tango ska vi lära oss under 7 torsdagar), och jag väntar fortfarande på att känslan av flyt skall infinna sig. Men när man måste börja på 2:an och fötterna vill börja på 1:an är det lite knepigt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Har du lyckats hitta en kille som tar danslektioner med dig? Lyckos!!
    Och ja, dirty dancing har nog en hel del med den har besattheten att gora...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jag passade på att önska mig danskurs inklusive hans deltagande i julklapp =) Du får sätta det på önskelistan till nästa jul...

    ReplyDelete