test

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Warm days to save

Whenever I listen to the local weather forecast, I feel like they’re saying it’s “unseasonably warm” and that “temperatures are well above average”.
Always.
And it’s been that way since we moved here, over two years ago. It’s never unseasonably cold and temperatures seem to never be low.
So maybe they should re-evaluate?
But since Sun Valley makes their own snow (it’s like the resort just flips off the sky and goes “I got money bitch! I’ll buy snow!!... so weird, anyways) I don’t have to worry.
Yet.
I will worry later if Pebble stays green and days stay warm.

This particular warm day (my, I think it was even unseasonably warm..) has been a good one. I went out to clean the litter box and ended up barefoot in my neighbour’s closet, going “holy crap this is huge!” and now that’s where we’re moving to.
Downstairs.
And not just the closet, either. The whole apartment.
We are moving, but without the renting a truck and having to collect boxes from grocery stores.
Win.

Then I went for a long walk with a good friend. It was like an active therapy session. We both got to vent. We both got to listen.
Fresh air, crunchy leaves, slow cars on the cemetery.
I returned with a lighter heart and a runny nose.

So yeah. Daylight saving and all.
I feel like I saved mine just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment