test

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Anyways

The election is almost over. Then we’ll know. And then I won’t any longer know (quite as easily) who to erase off of my facebook friends list without further reasoning. I actually struggled a little with that today…. Normally, I delete anybody who makes an Obama joke or expresses how they favour Romney, just like that. Except for this one (well, more like three) person who is just so freakin entertaining that I can’t stand to loose the posts, rants, drama sparks, inappropriateness and, quite honestly, flavour, this person brings to my news feed.
But I had that mental wrestling match with myself a long time ago, and won, so that’s history.


But no, today… today, I had a friend of my husband’s brother’s wife (I know, right… we’re obviously real close) share a non-Obamaish picture. And I was like “Nooooo, now I have to delete you and feel guilty, or not delete you and feel like hypocrite.. gosh!”

She’s not deleted yet.

What’s also interesting is that right when the semester started, we had dinner with some people and this one guy made this anti-Obama comment and I ended up sharing my one-post-you’re-out facebook rule and he was like “Oh wow so you’re gonna delete me?” and I was like “I don’t have to, we’re not facebook friends..” and then, a couple of weeks ago, he sent me a friend request. I ignored it. Seems like unnecessary button-clicking to first be- and then de-friend him.

Anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment