test

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Getting soft

Ok fine, I guess it can't hurt....here we go

I am thankful for:
- My job. I know it's just a job, but 40 hours a week adds up to a good chunk of your life. And if you spend all that time being miserable, you should really ask yourself whether it's worth it. I don't love my job, but I do like it. Not everybody is that fortunate.
- My family. The one at home I miss so terribly but that still respects and supports me in living so far from them. And the one I married into who has taken me in with open arms and hearts and made life away from home still feel like home..
- My friends, near and far, old ones and new, for making me feel accepted, liked, supported and all that good stuff.
- And Dylan, of course. For sticking with me through thick and thin. For loving me even when I feel like I don't deserve it. For keeping me grounded when I loose sight of what actually matters. For being my partner in a pretty freaking good marriage.

So yeah. That's what I'm thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment