test

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

says Lisa

This woman just called the office and asked for Lisa. So I was like “there’s no Lisa here” but she insisted and said she wanted to talk to Lisa who was always in charge of Event X.
And I again said there’s no Lisa here, but admitted that there probably was at one point, only I was new and didn’t know for sure. Then she wanted to know who was in charge of Event X this year and I said I was.
“So who are you?!?”
Loud, demanding, not very nice voice.
I said I was Åsa.
“Spell it for me!”
Eh.. ok. O-S-A (makes it easier and less confusing for them, most of the time anyways…)

“Well then, Lisa, let me tell you…” and she goes off on this rampage about how we always use her company for our event shirts and how we are late in ordering them for this year etc etc.

What a pleasant lady. First she (deliberately?) calls me by the wrong name, then she tells me how to do my job and then she wants me to do business with her.
Hmmm, yeah I don’t think so.
Plus I just had a meeting with a different company this morning about event shirts. They weren’t exactly spoon feeding me cake, but they were a lot nicer to deal with. Imagine that.

Dear Lady,
You are rude. Rude is bad for business.
Love,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment