test

Monday, March 14, 2011

rainy days and fat strays

Ah, Monday. Rain and grey skies. Today I’m looking forward to my favorite fitness class and… well, actually that’s it. But at least it’s something.

Work wise I have about a million surveys from last week to enter into the computer. Pretty sure a chimp could do it just as fast (probably even faster since it wouldn’t get distracted by random stuff on the internet) but after last week’s craze, it’s actually pretty nice to not be using my head much.

Daisy’s new best friend is starting to more and more treat our house as hers. I don’t want to get her used to being let inside though, because when we leave this summer and stuff… I don’t want her to sit on our porch and wonder why we deserted her. It’s a nice cat though. We obviously don’t know if it’s a boy or a girl, we just call it Fat Black (as supposed to Skinny Black who also sneaks around our house but is way shy and never lets anybody come too close) and give it some TLC whenever it comes around.

No comments:

Post a Comment