test

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunny Sunday

Seattle Seahawks are getting their feathery bottoms served up on a silver plate. Dylan’s team is loosing and he is pissed. What a fabulous Sunday. Game’s not over yet, though. I guess they can still come back and save our weekend.
But either way, we had a three day weekend, I'm not complaining. I'd take a snow day any day. But Fridays seem particularly good days to close down campus. Please do it again. Friday was also a powder day at Pebble. Best in 5 years, said the locals. Best I've seen at Pebble, said I.
Also, I can’t wait for the Golden Globes tonight. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, need I say more? Although I’m not sure we’ll be able to watch it, if we have the right channel. I’d check right now but I’m not allowed anywhere near the remote control. Even during commercials.
I don't know what's unhealthier, the bacon breakfast or the fanatic football viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment