test

Monday, January 14, 2013

Just tell me what to do...

You know when you hear stories about people who are getting fired or in trouble for posting negative or inappropriate stuff about their work/boss/students online... and if you're anything like me, you think "jeez moron....how stupid can you be?"
So, that being said, let me just rant a little....
After an unexpected, but by all means welcome, three day weekend it's kind of hard to get back on track for me today. The problem, when boiled down and reduced to its core, is this: I'm lacking guidance and direction. I need guidance and direction. But I don't know whether or not I am being unreasonable asking for it.
I don't think I'm a lazy person. In fact, I'd almost like to think I'm anything but. I just don't know how to tackle this right now.
Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment