test

Sunday, January 6, 2013

A case of the footballs...how is that best treated?

I just did something I never thought I’d do.
Not even sure I’d admit to it later on if someone were to ask.
But ok, so we were supposed to go out to Pebble and then watch the Seahawks game at Sean’s dad’s house in Inkom. Then plans changed and got delayed and what not and last minute I decided not to go and instead devote my day to project Ungrossify Our Apartment.  Had I done it last week, it would have passed for cleaning, but it was passed that point.
Anyways, I cleaned, did laundry, went to the store and pretty much got things done, which is always a nice feeling on a Sunday. But then, in order to bring this story home, what I did once I was done with all that stuff… was that I turned on the TV and watched the last 5 minutes of the game.
Alone.
Because I actually wanted to know who was winning.
Not sure what is happening here.
Perhaps I should go lie down.

No comments:

Post a Comment