test

Thursday, October 13, 2011

I lied

I was so full of shit. As if talking about inner peace would some how make it happen. Not so.

If this is the easy way out, it definitely wasn’t easy to take. If had a normal boss who wasn’t cool with her staff crying hysterically in their office instead of working for at least an hour a day, maybe I would have had to make this decision a long time ago, now it came down to last minute. But I sent the e-mails, I went and talked to the department secretary (embarassed I cried in front of her), now all I have to do is go online and officially drop the class.

It sucks, I feel like such a quitter. But I couldn’t do it any longer. I’ve cried every day for the last two weeks. I’ve had a non-stop stomach ache, been waking up in the middle of the night freaking out about school, I haven’t had lunch in over a week. I hate the bitter grouch I've become. I physically cannot do it any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment