test

Monday, April 29, 2013

Life of an immigrant

"Please enter your receipt number"
I do that. They end the call on me. The goddam computer hangs up on me, twice. I chose the option "if you don't know what a receipt number is, press 2" to finally be able to get a real person. A real person that's a real parrot if an idiot.
She tells me to wait. I tell her I have been for the last year and a half.
She tells me I can put in a service order (as if it's my bike that's broken) I tell her I did that in February, was promised to be contacted within 60 days. That didn't happen. She says she understands. I understand too. That when you are an immigrant, you have no rights, no business asking for help and if you give up and go home, you're doing everyone a huge favor.
Thank you for calling.
Now go f*** yourself, preferably on a plane back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment