test

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

When are the next olympics?

My new year's resolution for next year?
To learn how to do the freestyle swim....
I haven't been entirely successful in doing yoga once a week, as was my resolution for this year. But I have done significantly more yoga this year than any other year. So it counts.
And now I'm off to the pool to improve my strokes. I've been swimming every Tuesday morning all semester.
Breast stroke. Exclusively.
Cause that's all I know how to do.
But it gets old and I get mad and frustrated when senior citizens in the next lane swoosh by my with long, elegant, effortless freestyle strokes.
I want to to that too.
Last week I decided to give it a go. Just went for it. Picture a dog drowning. And swallowing tons of water. That was me.
1 year. I'm shooting for somewhere right in between Ryan Lochte and the drowning dog.

So all those people promising to do good deeds and stuff....well, that's great. You guys save the planet. I'll be in the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment