test

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

tired cat lady

It doesn’t matter how much I know I should be doing some school work right now. My brain has officially shut off for the night so it’s not going to happen. I’ll look (look, not read) at the pages I should have read for Tuesday and the pages I’m supposed to read for tomorrow and pretend like that’s something so I didn’t do nothing.

But that’s it.

I was never one to study at night. Even during my first years of college when I didn’t have a job or a relationship distracting me from studying, I never got much done after 8pm. When others made a pot of coffee and opened the books, I shut them and had a cup of tea. I always hated working night shifts and I get really stressed out and bothered if I have to do anything work or school related late at night.

I think I’m ready for retirement.

On a different (but equally non-important) note; Daisy threw up in the laundry room today so I got to wipe cat barf off the floor while doing laundry. She was less than a foot from the lawn, but I see her point, had she done it there I would have not even cared. At least it wasn’t the carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment