test

Monday, June 13, 2011

Wall paper sucks

The throat is slowly getting a little better. I can’t remember last time it took me this long to get over a sore throat. Ridiculous. Now my right ear feels like someone pierced the ear drum with a dirty needle. But enough of my health issues. It could be a lot worse; it’s always good to remember that it could be worse.

Tonight we’re going back out to American Falls to keep tearing off wall paper. I guess the people who work at the clinic were kind of pissed we left it all half done. Not even half done, a tenth done, maybe. Basically just a mess, we left it a mess. But if they just try to tear some of it off, they’d see. And then they’d understand that we really did work on it for a long time and even though they think we’re getting it all done tonight, I can tell you right now that we won’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment