test

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Speckled clothes... and tonsills

Tomorrow I’m going to have to shower and put on clean clothes, make my hair and face look decent and pack a lunch before going to work. That kind of sucks. These last three days I’ve rolled out of bed, put on paint speckled clothes, sprayed on sun screen, grabbed my coffee to go and been out the door in 15 minutes.
It’s been hot, sweaty and not always laugh out loud funny to paint that house. But it’s been a great break from the office and a good time. The old man whose house it is has been so sweet to us and I really hope he’s happy with how it’s turned out. I know he’s way too nice to say anything if he’s not…

Despite my major hassle with my medical bill and the lack of trust I have in the medical system here – I’ve made a doctor appointment for Friday. It’s not a cold, not allergies, not going away.
Jamie said she thought it was tonsillitis and when I googled those symptoms I felt like I read my life story this last month. So I’m going to have somebody look down my throat and hopefully get me on some antibiotics.

No comments:

Post a Comment