test

Sunday, June 5, 2011

And no, they're not on top of my head

I really like to be able to have these in between days. Sundays. It’s been hectic lately with travelling, packing, planning… so today I enjoy doing the laundry, taking a leisurely hike up at the trails, maybe even driving out to Wal Mart to finally get that oil change I’ve been putting off for too long.

Seems like I lost my sun glasses. Again. That’s one of the reasons I never have and never will spend very much money on sun glasses; I can’t keep track of them. My all time favourite pair I managed to keep in my possession for more than two years but then forgot them at a restaurant in Peru. These I just bought in Vegas in March and must have left somewhere in DC. But I guess that will give me something to do at Wal Mart while they change my oil; find another pair of cheap sunnies to loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment