test

Sunday, June 12, 2011

It's a birthday

What you don’t want to see as the wall paper you’ve been trying to tear off for hours finally comes off… is the same freaking wall paper underneath. Who does that? Somebody who’s laughing in their grave right now, that’s who. We worked for 5 hours, six of us, and when we gave up for the day it hardly looked like we worked ten minutes. Wall paper is so dumb anyways, just paint already.
Anyways, it’s a service project and I need the hours. Plus I really don’t mind the social contrast to sitting in the office it is to be out with this group, it’s pretty fun, we tend to make it fun.

That was yesterday, today I’m embracing the slowness of Sundays, watching Shark Tank and catching up on my facebooking. My sister is turning 34 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment