test

Monday, June 20, 2011

preparing for tomorrow's discussion

Watching the Bachelorette. I watch this show for two reasons: there’s nothing else on Monday nights and abc is my default channel.
I have a shitty selection of channels.
And, lately I watch the show so that me and Jamie can talk about it. She knows all the guys’ names and is way more into it than I am. I don’t really have a favourite, I’m better at picking out my least favourites. But this week we’re painting a house together (another service project, one I really don’t mind) and it’s nice to have some go to topics of conversations.

So, the guys on the show who are already fighting each over this girl are now (as a fun activity called a group date) physically fighting each other. Mui thai. And says she as one guy is rushed to the hospital and the others are getting bruised and beat up
“I feel so bad.. I thought this would be a fun way for them to bond and do something cool together…”
Really? You thought fighting each other in front of judges and yourself would be something they’d look at as a fun afternoon activity like playing with puppies or building sand castles?
Oh jeez.

Anyways, that’s just my opinion. And working outside in the sun while discussing reality TV is a pretty nice change to sitting in a lonely office, I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment