test

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Old office, new computer, same internet, just faster

I got a new computer for my office about forever ago. A month, I think it has been. But there was a piece missing. Some kind of adaptor that was essential for the computer to communicate with the monitor and without it there was just nothing the computer installer guy could do. He told me and disappeared.

So I have been working in the library office and my room has been turned into some kind of neglected storage room while waiting for that damn adaptor thingy. But then it came today and ta-dah! I’m back in my own office. Well, tomorrow is my last day for a month, but still… The new computer is so cool. When I click on a link, it jumps to the new page in like.. secconds. Not even.
It feels lightening fast. It’s not really lightening fast, it’s just a normal computer.
But compared to my old bucket of crap, it’s amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment